I pressed "Capture" from the Droid Scan home screen. Instead of launching the camera, Droid Scan put up a message saying no suitable application was available. What should I do?
In this case you may need to clear a system setting that is preventing the camera from launching properly. Follow these steps:
1. Launch your system Settings app.
2. Go to Applications > Manage applications
3. If necessary, hit the menu key, select Filter, select All.
4. Find and select the app named "Camera"
5. Click the "Clear defaults" button.
Once this is done the camera app should launch properly from Droid Scan. This procedure is not necessary on most devices but it has been verified to fix an issue on some Sony-Ericsson Xperia phones.