I would like to upload a scan to my Evernote account. Can I do that with Droid Scan?
Yes. The first step is to install the free Evernote Android application. Once you have done that, you can upload a scan to Evernote right from Droid Scan using the following steps:
1. Select the scan you would like to upload.
2. Tap the "JPEG" or "PDF" button*.
3. From the dialog that appears, select "Evernote."
* PDF creation is a Pro-level feature.
What about uploading multiple scans in a group?
This feature is supported with some limitations:
1. You can upload multiple scans as a single multi-page PDF file. Evernote does not support text recognition and search within these PDF files.
2. You can upload scans one at a time as JPEG files. This provides the best support for OCR and search within Evernote.
3. You can upload multiple JPEGs all at once. Droid Scan supports this feature by combining the JPEGs into a ZIP file, however Evernote will not automatically unzip the upload or enable text recognition and search within it.
4. We currently don't support one-click upload of multiple, individual JPEG files but we know it is a desirable feature and it is on the Droid Scan wish list.